Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where graffiti meets beauty

Mid January I had the pleasure to attend a great group of people gathered to further their interest in modeling, make-up & photography and lots of fun. Groupshoot groupshoot.org - A group for photographers and other artists gather together, learn collaborate & create with each other, and to share their work with one another. This great group set up a meetup in good old Downtown LA in the Art District. 


I personally attend these with no plans as its more of a challenge for me and so I go blind. I had attended one other meetup last year and it was a blast so I knew I was in for some fun. 


I do have to thank each and every model in my photos, if it wasn't for their talent, you'd be seeing either a black picture or a white picture 




































No comments:

Post a Comment